Tuesday 8 January 2013

Twitter -ego clash

Today I have been playing hookey.  Cramps in the leg. 20 years back at this time things took a very bad turn. The Gandhi Chawl burning alive of a family. Came across videos of 1992/3 coverage by journalists. The defining experience of our lives. ...

I so to say discovered twitter today. Pasting without comment --


1. Someday, I wish to have an intelligent conversation with on her views about the RSS. She seems to be deeply misinformed.
 Her knowledge on certain subject is as good as her knwoledge about micro bilology ...but she keep quoting
 I meant no disrespect to  . But can see even the mst open minded hve been misled by propagandists & RSS own apathy
 Why don't u read things I've written over years on RSS before u brand me this or that. Have long track record-no johnny come lately

Image will appear as a link
 Not branding you at all. I will read your articles on RSS. But you made some grave factual errors.
@_Mauna_Pl read my essays in "Religion at the Service of Nationalism" by oxford Univ press for my views on RSS I examine each issue on merit

No comments:

Post a Comment